Falcone & Adams building lawyers led by partner Marcus Adams have many years of experience handling commercial and domestic building disputes.
Our clients include builders, property developers, project managers, independent contractors and sub-contractors, building owners, property consultants, surveyors, architects and engineers among others.
We work closely with experts including building consultants and engineers to provide the best advice available and can offer assistance with:
- Pre-contractual drafting and contract review
- Payment claims and debt recovery (see our Debt Recovery page)
- Dispute resolution and/or Court and Tribunal appearances
- Professional liability claims and insurance claims
- Assistance interpreting and acting on the Domestic Building Contracts Act 1995
- Risk management
Falcone & Adams can assist you with the entire building and construction process – from buying and selling property to settling disputes during and upon project completion.