Led by Partner Nadia Falcone, Falcone & Adams offers sensitive and cost-effective estate planning advice. When advising on estate planning we consider asset protection (from creditors and relationships), guardianship of minor children, capacity and the possibility of testator family maintenance claims. We can assist you with:
- Estate planning;
- Drafting & updating Wills;
- Superannuation death benefits; and
- Drafting Financial, Medical and Guardianship Powers of Attorney.
We always recommend keeping your Will up to date as it helps make distributing your estate an easier process for the Executors and Beneficiaries in what is already a difficult and emotional time.
Falcone & Adams offers compassionate advice and assistance to Executors and Beneficiaries coping with the loss of a family member. We can help navigate you through this difficult time by providing assistance with:
- Administration of deceased estates;
- Applying for Probate of a Will or Letters of Administration where there is no valid Will;
- Challenges to the validity of a Will;
- Family Provision claims against deceased estates under the Administration and Probabte Act 1958; and
- Defending claims against deceased estates on behalf of Executors.